Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Random Thoughts

So we have the hurricane rolling into Texas and Louisiana and you have to think is it going to be as bad as everyone thinks it is? I think not, if tomorrow is a down day I am going to use it to cover my short positions in the QQQQ and retail stocks. So now where is the next play? I watched GOOG today reverse downward after hitting a new all-time high. Tomorrow I will watch that stock very closely, as I feel like many technicians will see that type of a reversal as a negative sign and punish the stock accordingly. If we are lucky enough to see the stock pushed down 10 points I would look to pick up some shares. That stock has been amazingly resilient this week but it worries me that the first down day the stock has had has been the first up day for the market this week.

Conclusion: I don’t think the hurricane will be as bad as anyone thinks and I am looking to build some long exposure for a short term trade.

Long Term: Short the hell out of anything! (except maybe GOOG)

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home