Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

I dont know what to say really...

So yeah, didn't even have time to post today because I can not figure out what to do. I have made a few impulse buys in the last few days as well as some impulse shorts (and long puts) which needless to say are not all that profitable...Anyway all I want the market to do is sell off strong. And I mean strong! Its not going to happen but I have an idea of when it will here we go: The stock market is going to perform well to reasonably well for the next few months. The third FED meeting though is going to be a glorious day for the shorts. Let me tell you why. People are idiots. Yes its true people are dumb. You hear one thing enough so you assume hey its gotta be true right. So yeah here is my thought. The FED will not stop raising rates with two and done like everyone thinks, because everyone is always WRONG! On that third rate hike the risk reward to shorting the market will be so one sided I would consider betting up to 150% of my portfolio on it, or at least thats how I feel today. Who knows if it will happen but if it does at least I wrote this down so I can prove that I had the idea way back in January.


But right now, it is too tough to short. Although we may be due for a pullback gaming that will be extremely tough, and there is too much to gain on the long side. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home