Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Frustrations of a Good Market

It really bothers me to not be fully invested in a market that keeps going straight up. But I have to admit that now is not the time to add aggressively despite the internal desire to do so. The market is definitely in an uptrend right now which makes its relatively impossible to short stocks, but I do like the idea of trimming long exposure.

Over the past few weeks what worries me most is that I have been wrong so many more times than I have been right. INTC did not work out as planned. I could not believe it hit 19.70, that stock is really acting poorly. The strange thing is that the financial companies have been doing so well lately. Look at GS today, its a rocket ship. That should not be the case.

The stock market should still be range bound as the FED should be able to keep it down in the near term.

My eyes tomorrow will be on ZUMZ for its implications for VLCM. VLCM could get hit tomorrow if ZUMZ misses. That would be a general bad sign for VLCM if PSUN and ZUMZ miss. I will keep you updated.

Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home