Random Stock Market Thoughts

Friday, September 23, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

WOW

Look at the turn around today. I closed out all of my short positions with the exception of one retail stock. URBN. I really am not enjoying the pain of being short that stock especially since it has rallied about 4 points in 2 days, but I feel as though it is a longer term short. I will look to take profits around 45, I will get stopped out if it breaks through the downward channel. It actually looks like I will get stopped out and that really bothers me. This is a tough market. Lots of volatility.

stock of the week: Gotta be GOOG, I had to buy some because it just wont go down.

Is the market too positive right now? I don't know but I don't have to stones to short into this strength.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home