Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Hmmm...

Well I don't feel like I have been 'right' a lot lately with the market. I don't know what it is but I just cant seem to get a good handle on things right now. Maybe its because the market keeps going higher and I don't feel like it should be. Or maybe I should just buy more stocks because that is what the market keeps telling me I should do. It is getting more and more difficult to not buy more stocks as the market proceeds higher. In some strange way I feel like I am my own contrary indicator. I really want to go short the market right now, I just can't quite do it yet. I am eying some attractive shorts though. One in particular is AQNT. They guided lower today, I don't think they will sell off too sharply but I feel like the stock is set - up to go lower over the next few months. We shall see.

I left my VLCM notes in the office or I would post the rest of my thoughts on them today, we shall save that for a later time now. Either way my biggest concern with the company is GPM contraction. The more I read into the lines in the conference call the less positive it seems. Am I a seller here? - NO. But I am more cautiously optimistic about the stock today as opposed to yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home