Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, February 06, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

An Idea

Now I hate to admit it but I was reading Lenny Dykstra's work on thestreet.com and I actually came across an idea of his I liked. Now he recomended the July - 17.5 - call options on Intel (INTC). I don't particularly like INTC nor do I like to buy stocks that report so - so quarters and sell off like crazy for the near month afterward. But as strange as it seems, this idea makes sense to me. The calls are very cheap at 3.70 and the stock selling at $20.6, you essentially have $0.60 left of IV. I hate myself for actually commenting on a Lenny Dykstra play but for once this idea makes sense. INTC should get a bounce, this is not a very aggressive strategy, I can see this idea making people money. As for me I am at my highest levels of cash in quite some time. The stocks I am looking to buy have been getting away from me. I need a bit of a pullback before I can pull the trigger on them. And please don't ever let me comment on a Lenny idea again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home