Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

It happened again!

What is going on out there in this world?

GM
GENERAL MOTORS
23.05
+1.20
+5.49%
F
FORD MOTOR
8.40
+0.08
+0.96%
DCX
DAIMLER CHRYSLER
54.84
+2.60
+4.98%


Thats right back to back it beats out the competitors who have made moves to improve themselves. I honestly have no idea what is going on out there. From the outside I have to say that the expectations being built into GM are becoming increasingly optimistic. It is killing me staying in this position. But I honestly can't bring myself to believe that GM will do anything to improve themselves in the meantime. I may bail tomorrow to be honest though. I've got no idea on this one.

UNH is going to be down tomorrow off a weak WLP report. Happens everytime.

Check out REDF, Cramer got this stock moving after hours. Up 20%. Seems like an interesting idea though.

GYI report on the 26th. I did everything I could do to make heads or tails of this stock. I have to say I don't like it. I feel like it could miss on its revenue number. It will make EPS though because it is able to manage its earnings fairly well. It uses lower tax rates, draws on reserves, and is suffering from slowing organic earnings growth. I don't know if I have it in me to short it though. I will entertain any questions on this stock, I feel like I know it fairly well. randommarketthoughts@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home