Random Stock Market Thoughts

Friday, January 20, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Weekend Clean Up

Yeah so today was a little rough out there. My account took a bit of a hit but honestly if you made money this week I would like to shake your hand. All the indexes sold off pretty substantially. The dow is down for the year. Next week should be just as volatile. I am going to do some shifting in the portfolio this week, and possibly some earnings trades. I will let you all know ahead of time. I think if GOOG sells off again on Monday (highly unlikely) I will move into some February calls somewhat out of the money for a trade. Hey whats wrong with leverage? That's it I'm done.

1 Comments:

  • You are so crazy, that's all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home