Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Enough

I will stop with the constant GM posts after tomorrow moring. I am even getting tired of reading them. So it was Kirk pushing the stock up the whole time. You know, nothing would make me happier than watching this stock crash tomorrow right in his face. I actually don't think that will happen but it would be sweet. This stock will go down as one of my worst ideas ever. Actually I will put it right up there with URBN. Either way I have 4 stocks reporting tomorrow so I will either be extremely happy or very upset, probably going to be a big swing in the account tomorrow. I hope its to the upside, but I have no idea, actually tomorrow I feel like im going to Vegas and spinning the roulette wheel. Not a good feeling. We shall see.


A note: I need a new stock, I am looking at the following: CVGI, HXM*, XRTX, NETL*, GFIG, SCHK, BECN, NUCO, UPFC, BGC, LMS, SAM.

I know there are alot there but if anyone has any ideas on any of them shoot me an email. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home