Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Pieces of the Puzzle

ZUMZ - Zumiez did great today. They beat on EPS, sales and boosted their outlook above estimates. That stock should be rocking tommorw. That in turn should translate in to a positive outlook for VLCM. At least we got one out of the two, hopefully PSUN can turn it around. Either way I still think VLCM is a second half of the year story.

The market still goes higher, everyday, non stop, wow, I can't believe it. This in my opinion is going to be the final run up before a fall, I think it will be trigger by the May FED meeting. It will be interesting to see if the market goes up until then.

I am still sticking by my INTC trade even though it has done nothing for the last week. It should rally.

I am waiting on CBS to file their K before I look at them.

NYX watch out for this stock it is amazingly volatile. I think that over the long term though it will be a good pick. It has a secondary coming up though which could hit the stock. After that I say its a good one to buy.

1 Comments:

  • I find that we have a few concerned stocks in common, including PSUN, INTC and NYX. I just wrote a blog about PSUN, you may check it out.

    By Blogger Siyu LI, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home