Random Stock Market Thoughts

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Starting from Scratch

Holdings minimal. Prospects minimal. Undefinable trend. How do you play this market? Do you hold and hope for better days? Do you sit it out? I have found little that has worked for me. I have numerous stocks with strong fundamentals I would like to buy but I can't, they are going lower. I am going to switch gears now, and instead of trying to buy stocks that have good long term prospects, I am going to focus on mean reversion. I am going to execute most of my plays with slightly out of the money short term options with limited capital (as a percentage of my portfolio). I think the market has been a bit over-reactionary lately and I aim to take advantage of it. I am shifting to very short term trading these days because anything long term with erode in value before going higher and I just don't have the patience for that sort of activity. Lets see how this works out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home