Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Sell into the Rally!

If you haven't taken any gains off the table in a while today is the day to do it. The market is giving you the opportunity to take some gains at a premium to yesterday and that should not be ignored. My next prediction is that Oct. 3 will be a down day. Everyone will have their "window dressing" done by then and it will be time to kick out the garbage. I will begin to short the market again tomorrow. I will look to put down bets on the RKH, QQQQ, RTH and I am looking at a homebuilder (possibly TOL). Lets see how this works out. Once again I don't have much patience in this market and I will look to either cover or take profits relatively quickly. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home