Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Clarification

Now some further clarification on SHLD. 1.) When I said the ratio of up 80 down 10, that was a best case scenario over a period of longer than one day. 2.) I did recommend buying the stock, then when the stock was up $6 I recommended a sale. Granted I was wrong about the result of the report, but money was still made. Not bad for being wrong. In essence the company sucks and it will continue to suck. I won't mention SHLD again until next earnings release. I do caution that I wouldn't be short heading into the release though.

Next, lets talk about stock ideas. I am going to devote this next weekend to fresh ideas, next week I will bring them to you. I will probably target small caps. If anyone has a stock they want me to look at let me know. Email me at randommarketthoughts@gmail.com.

4 Comments:

  • How dare you pick stocks after that debacle on SHLD you idiot. Your a fricken moron who shouldn't be trading or blogging. All the guys on the floor laugh at your blog...
    LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • Debacle? The stock went up on a buy recomendation? I would exactly call that a debacle...but whatever?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 AM  

  • Here is a fresh idea, start your car in the garage and sit in the front listening to CNBC and close the door.. Let it run for 3 hours and get back to us and tell us how it turns out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 AM  

  • Cant listen to CNBC in the garage. The sirius radio doesnt get reception. But you do have a good point, I should pay more attention to CNBC, I have been coming up with my own ideas for way too long.

    By Blogger Random Thoughts, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home