Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, November 21, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Inflation? Whats That?

"UPS to Boost Commercial Ground Rates by 3.9 Percent, Air/international Services by 5.5 Percent"

This headline from Friday just reminded me of that whole inflation issue I keep hearing so much about. CNBC keeps telling me that there is no inflation...Look if you back out energy, food, consumer goods, business goods, yada yada yada, "super duper" core inflation only rose 0.02%. See now there isn't anything to worry about is there? But seriously, it is around us, it is coming..Recesi... Its not time to finish the word yet, but I feel like December could be a rough month, and if not just push my prediction back a month to January. Trust me we are going to get hit hard, its only a matter of time.

BTW: Check out GOOG, I took some off the table at $400. I am now wishing I hadn't but then again it was a prudent thing to do. $100 per share gains aren't too shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home