Random Stock Market Thoughts

Friday, October 28, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

What a Week!

Ok, so I must say it is volatile out there. Up a hundred, down a hundred, maybe I should trade VIX futures. Anyway, on CAB, the company reported what can be considered a very weak quarter and the stock didn't go down, a positive sign, although it still may trade lower. Heading into the FED meeting next week, I am considering what could be, quite the play. Last FED meeting as I outlined on this website, I shorted retail, homebuilders, and the QQQQ. It worked well. Now I am thinking it is time to reverse that trade. I feel like there is going to be a language change that will excite people and with it will come a rally. It will be short lived but it should yield some short term gains. Again when trading like this it is important to keep a tight leash as it will be volatile out there and you don't want to risk too much.

- Poor LCAV, they can't go up no matter what they do.Might as well use it to your advantage.

1 Comments:

  • I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
    the indexes easily.

    Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

    RickJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home