Random Stock Market Thoughts

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Catching Up.

Now for my predictions:
1.) The market will trade down for the next few weeks, I presume as a lack of stellar earnings reports and due to the overuse of the word KATRINA! The bleeding will stop once the Fed announces that they have raised rates! The difference will be a change in 2 or 3 words that gets people excited about the chance of rate hikes coming to an end. While they aren't going to come to an end, there will be a short lived rally between that time and the next Fed meeting at which point I think the market will truly fall apart. It all takes time, be patient.
2.) Google on Thursday...Well I haven't done enough work yet to know for sure, but one thing I can say is that if Yahoo! beats on Tuesday, I will feel comfortable holding GOOG through its release, because they are a much better company than YHOO and should do well if they do. However, if YHOO doesn't do all that well it may be more of a case of shoot first ask questions later for me as I will have no problem rebuying up 20 if I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home