Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Update on the Predictions

DNA hit a high of +6.4% and finished the day +3.16%, AA was up +3.75% at the high and finished +0.84%. Now I had hoped that these two issues would have helped the market. I was not convinced of anything today. The market is just downright bad. What I really like to see though is the selling in the late hours of the day. Lower prices are still coming although people will talk about an oversold bounce for the next few days, I want to see DOW 9,XXX and NAS 1,XXX. That would make me, and probably only me happy. But I think it may be possible. Until then short the hell out of this thing.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home