Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, October 10, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

2 Ideas for the Day

Two Earnings Reports:

DNA
AA

DNA-After the bell today DNA reports, is all the bad news factored in? I give the stock 8% to the upside, and probably 10% to the downside assuming more negatives. Not the best risk reward ratio.

AA-After the bell AA reports, is all the bad news factored in? I think it is in this case so I would give AA 5% to the upside (at the most, more than likely 3%), and 2% to the downside, but a much higher upside probability.

Either way neither one of these seems all that attractive and I wont trade them but if anyone is interested in them those are my thoughts on your risk reward. I will update tomorrow on how they turn out.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home