Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Cabela's

I may be eating my words tomorrow, not to mention, living with less money, but my pick for today has to be CAB. The stock has been pounded relentlessly. It is trading 10 points below where it came public over a year ago. Granted things haven't panned out for the company nearly as well as anyone had hoped, but I feel that the negatives are more than priced in. This gives me reason to believe that the downside is limited. Although, another word of caution is that the tide is against the retail stocks. I would not feel comfortable holding this for a long term, but a short trade either 1 day to 3 months may be in order.

- Another note, I am going short LCAV despite my earlier comments. Tight leash, but more to be had on the short side...short term...If that makes any sense.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home