Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

CAB

I hate to say it but I am going to buy some CAB tomorrow. Maybe I just enjoy losing money, but somehow I feel like there has to be something of value in that company, especially heading into the holiday season. For those of us doing the math right now I am down 28.8% on this position, but on the positive note, the stock I bought last year is now subject to long term capital loss tax. Luckily the value of this stock has shrunk so much its a fairly insignificant part of my portfolio, so I don't really have to worry about the downside as much, its already in...one day I will lower my basis enough on this stock to break even, I just know it.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • Hang in there. I think CAB will be fine long term...3 to 5 years...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home