Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, November 07, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

The General Market

You know what, I want to come out here and say take your profits. Sell into the rally. Put some cash on the sidelines. But you know what, I can't. There is something that is drawing me into this market. The problem is I can find something negative. The market has gone up god knows how many days in a row, and I don't know what will bring it back down to reality. I love to short stocks. But I can't. Actually that's not entirely true. I have a very small short position in CAMD, which I will look to build on but right now it is fairly insignificant. So what do you do right now? Do you Buy, Sell, or Hold? I say it may be safe to buy a little something even though the market has rallied. I would wait for a small pullback, but why not nibble at something. I was tempted to sell GOOG today, maybe tomorrow, I kind of want to hold it till it hits 400 though. How cool will that be? Anyway this all may change tomorrow, so be nimble.

Earnings of note tommorow: In my world I am watching DISH and FOSL.

Who knows FOSL may be done going down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home