Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Qwest

As a long holder of one of the worst companies of all time, Q, I feel it is my duty to recommend to all of you who read this to short Q. After every quarter the stock trades up, but then people realize it is a worthless company and it comes back down. I realize that I will never make back the money I lost on this stock, so all I have to say is as long as you make money on the short side of it, I'm still happy. This is what we call the "tax-loss" position. I would love to hear someone offer a reason that this company will be in business in 5 years...

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home