Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Regrets

Well here it goes again, I thought my logic was sound, with the market rallying, betting on a stock to go down is tough, so i figured with a decent gain I would take the put option off the table. Then I sat by and watched the stock drop another dollar and a half and lose out on a sizable gain. (I am refering to UARM) So why did this happen? One theory is that people wanted to sell the loser to put more money into long positions...To be honest I am not all that upset with this trade, so I will drop the subject after this post but for a moment I have to think. Did I do the right thing today. I think yes. I dont really want to be short this market, I had a chance to take a sizable percentage gain in a three day time period, so I did. I could have doubled my investment, but it didn't happen, now I have to move on. Anyway "I wish" never works with the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home