Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Vacation

Hey all, I am going on vacation for the next week. I would venture to say that not a whole lot will go on in the market over the next few days and if it does, I won't be watching actively enough to do much about it. So lets see, I will come back with the lessons I learned investing this year. Along with my opinion on GYI...hopefully...I haven't spent much time on it to tell you the truth. One interesting speculative situation I might advise you all to look into is SFCC. This is a very shady organization, with lots of problems. Barring no other problems the stock is worth much more than it is now. However, no other problems for this company is far from a probable outcome.

1 Comments:

  • Your right the stock is worth alot more than the current price. But how about doing your homework, before making snap judgements that "This is a very shady organization". Go to the SFBC website and read the independent counsels response to the sensational "newsarticles" put out by Bloomsbury. SFBC was the victim of some tabloid journalism and a third world hedgefund that timed options and shorting of the
    stock. The "shady" part of this
    story are the perpetrators of this hatchet job. Enjoy your vacation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home