Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Quick Glance at CTT

I initially looked at this stock as a potential investment. A reader asked me to take a look at it. The problem I had with the stock is that it struck out on nearly every one of the criteria I look at. EPS down. Litigation up. More problems than I care to list. I really kind of threw in the towel looking at it. I may pick it back up this weekend and do a more in depth review, but I cant see how anyone would want to own the stock or really even hold it. I hope this helps, but I would look elsewhere for ideas. In general I would look at financial stocks and cyclicals right here given the Fed's actions. The reader did suggest CTT as a long term good prospect. I just must say that there is no hurry here. Not a good company. Not a good stock. Why not just buy GOOGLE? Or even MO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home