Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

GM

I am so happy I don't work for GM. Not only is it by far the worst run company in the DOW, but now they have come out with this:

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/051215/autos_gm_salaried.html?.v=1

Yes, this is what you need to do to inspire moral. Not only can the company not make a car that people want to buy, run the company efficiently or control its own costs. But it pays a $2.00 per share dividend. By the way according to yahoo it loses $6.91. Granted I didn't major in math but to me that seems like a pretty shitty ratio to me.

To summarize, horrible management, worthless institutional holders, to tell you the truth before you buy this stock why don't you go outside and burn a stack of hundred dollar bills. This way you at least will get some sort of enjoyment from losing money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home