Random Stock Market Thoughts

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Google Finance?

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/?p=2991


As much as I hate to report on rumors, I feel like this one could make you money. March 2nd is the Analyst Day, why not announce Google Finance on Analyst Day? It kind of makes sense, although Google typically likes to go against the grain so they may not do this, but I think money can be made buying GOOG either today or later this week and selling it prior to the meeting. If you are more aggressive you can hold it through although that opens you up to disappointment. Assuming the market stays as strong as it has been in recent weeks, this may well be the best opportunity to make a "low" risk profit. (By low risk I just mean you may have some wind at your back on this trade not necessarily lower risk of loss.)

I think we are going to have to make some money this week. I will keep you posted. I think I may get a little more aggressive this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home