Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

MRVL

Marvell Technology Group (MRVL) reports today after the close. This stock has become a true market darling. Everyone and I mean everyone loves it. Now I would imagine that this stock is going to move pretty substantially to either side after it reports. If it misses, I feel like all hell will break loose with the markets. I don't know why, I just feel like so many people love this guy, if they screw up, people will turn pessimistic. It may not last for long but I think it may send us back below 11K. I wish I had done some work on these guys for their report tomorrow. Either way, pay attention to it, it will be a good market clue.


Ohh yeah and by the way for those of you who read the DELL post below and also get Citigroup research can you maybe put in a phone call to them tomorrow and just compliment them on their exceptional analytical abilities. Lets see from the time I put up my sarcastic post until the close yesterday DELL has returned a whopping -5.8%!!!!! Keep those picks coming Citigroup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home