Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

???????

Its strange I can't even remember the last time the market went down. I took a small hit on my short hedges but covered them all. The only stock I am still short is WEN. I guess if I had more patience I would hold out for a pullback but unfortunatly at this time I really don't want to anticipate what the market will do anymore. Its going to be more reactionary right now. Below there is a question about what oil stocks I like. Right nowI have to say that you basically cant go wrong with any oil stocks but I am a holder of SLB and TTI. I also like an oil related steel company TS. These stocks are pretty extended right now so its tough to buy them but if you want to roll with the momentum these guys have it. One last thing. TS is right above 200. It just cracked it and typically when you see a stock go through whole numbers like 100 200 300... you can get another 10 points out of them almost automatically before they pull back. Watch for this trend it happens really quite often, kind of a self fulfilling prophecy if you will.

1 Comments:

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home