Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, April 03, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Holding Steady

Despite the fact that the market is up yet substantially today, I am not covering any of my short positions. I am holding out purely for one reason: Oil. It is up a dollar and nobody cares. I feel like it deserves some sort of recognition and the market should pull back some from here. This is especially true given the Feds stance that higher commodity prices = inflation which equals more rate hikes. Seems to make sense to me.

2 Comments:

  • What do you like for oil stocks. I also agree with you on Valero - it's a joke.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home