Random Stock Market Thoughts

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Mistakes

One thing I have noticed about my words lately is that I have been wrong about many of my statements. I find it difficult to be wrong in this business, because not only do you have the negative mental effects of being wrong, but I lose money. The combination of punishments does not bode well for the self esteem. (Luckily it works in reverse as well and when you are right there is no better feeling in the world.) Now its not that I have been really wrong about things and have gotten slammed by it, but the little mistakes bother me. Maybe I have tried to just come up with a large quantity of ideas instead of focusing on the quality of ideas. Maybe I have just lost my touch. Maybe I just got overconfident. Maybe its time to relax and make some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home