Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, February 27, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

GOOG

It has already started to move, there may still be time to get in on it. Just with increased risk. I am beginning to think that if I traded commodities (which I don't) that there is no logical reason for oil to be up where it is at. None. People panic when they hear about the Middle East but oil has no reason to justify its current high prices. I just thought I would put that out there.

I think AAPL will introduce something extremely cool tomorrow.

I am really unhappy with my trading lately, I seem to be suffering from a lack of decision making ability. My problem is that I don't think the market should be bought up here but if I short stocks I will lose money. Quite the problem I must say.

I am adding a short to VLCM tomorrow to hedge against a bad report from PSUN. It is really the only prudent thing to do. If they screw up, people will panic and sell VLCM too protection is key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home