Random Stock Market Thoughts

Friday, April 07, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Well, Well, Well

Apparently the market can go down. I must say alot of the momentum names really took a hit today, in fact of all the stocks I actively follow only 3 were flashing green today. Now given the fickelness of the market I really don't expect today to hold and I think stocks will continue to trade higher up until the next FED meeting, and then the sell in May theory will come into play. Although given my propensity to make mistakes I may be wrong on this as well. I initiated a very small position in VIMC today, but I will keep a very tight stop on that stock given current turbulent market.

The AAPL trade that I recomended a few days ago really worked out, albeit not according to my plan. But hey you can't go wrong as long as the stock goes up...

and

The TS trade hit 209.5, pretty damn close to the 10 point run I predicted, its amazing how predictable some things are.

3 Comments:

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home