Random Stock Market Thoughts

Monday, August 21, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Oil Patch

I can't imagine a more bullish short term (roughly one month) picture for oil. You have Iran saying it won't listen to the UN (big surprise). You have at least another month of hurricane season. You have a never ending war in Iraq. You have broken pipelines in Alaska. You have a lack of refining capacity. You have summer demand. You have strong bullish technicals. You have traders who will panic on a dime. You need to buy an oil stock for the next month, I think it will make you some money. I am not going to give names with the exception of NBR, but other than that, I would focus on oil refiners, field services, integrated oils, or explorers. The drillers aren't performing well but I still like NBR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home