Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Slacking

I have been slacking on my postings lately, I am guessing that I have been busy. I also haven't seen alot that interests me out there. The stocks I own are pretty much what whipsaw dreams are made of. Take VIMC for example. I bought it on friday then on Monday it was up 14%, pretty sweet huh. Then Tuesday morning I wake up check the quote, get sidetracked with other things and come back to see it down 8% at which point I sold and watched it finish the day pretty darn close to my original basis. I probably could have bought it back but I didnt see the sense in riding the roller coaster again. Also take my short in WEN, it was up today while everything else got hammered...not promising. In essence it is tough out there and I am standing aside and letting the other people battle it out, for now I will wait.

3 Comments:

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home