Random Stock Market Thoughts

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Taking a Break

This will be my last post for about 5 days as I take a break for the world of investing. One trade that upset me that I didn't take advantage of this week was PEIX. THe stock ran up about 50% in 4 days and would have been a prime candidate for a short for the next two days. Typically when stocks make parabolic moves you can either buy puts or short the stock and make a nice little 10%. The difficult part is timing it correctly. Ususally its after 3 big up days. Usually the last one is a big gap up. I would venture to say that if it is down again tomorrow that it would be a good buy. It may already be ready to reverse. It should mellow out after this though. Take a look back at the UARM trade I did back in January, same sort of a set up.

On a side note, I can't wait until gas gets to $3.00 a gallon. Thanks for that Iran.

2 Comments:

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home