Random Stock Market Thoughts

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Will return in June

Due to a variety of factors I am going to put this website on hold until June. I am going to leave you all with a new theory that I am going to try an implement and profit from: As I have detailed in numerous posts there exists in what I can observe a way to profit from extremely overbought stocks. Typically there is a four day move in a stock followed by an pullback. I feel like the close on that fourth day is the optimal time to attempt to profit from this. Now this four day move I am talking about is a big move, not a four day move that the stock goes up 10%, Im talking things like what TZOO did recently and UARM did in Dec-Jan. A 30%+ move in four days at least will qualify for this type of trade. Just watch out for it and try to get a feel for how stocks act and see if this has any validity. Maybe it does maybe not, its mostly just an observation.

During my break from writing if anyone has any questions or thoughts on how I can improve this site on my return, stock questions or basically anything in general send them my way @

randommarketthoughts@gmail.com

I hope you all return in a month and continue to read what I put together here on this site. Also if anyone wants to click on the ads on the right feel freee, just kidding. Thank you all for reading.

And before I go I must warn the 14% short interest on VLCM - you are probably going to lose some money in the coming days, may want to cover some of that. They are looking much better than I anticipated heading into Q2. And with that I am signing off until I start to write again. Best of luck trading to all.

2 Comments:

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home