Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

What a Day

Now lets see if the markets tendencies stick and the it falls back down tomorrow.

YHOO beat, so I would feel comfortable holding some GOOG into earnings tomorrow. I loved every moment of the UNH fall today. All I am interested in after the close are AAPL and INTC, not because I am invested in them but purely for entertainment purposes.

VMI - I bought this stock to flip for earnings today. One analyst covers it and his estimate was beaten by roughly $0.17 on a $0.35 estimate. I don't know what the stock will do once it opens up but if it does go down I think I may have to quit for a while.

WEN - the Wendy's short is not exactly working out with the market running like it is, I am holding though for now...

1 Comments:

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home