Random Stock Market Thoughts

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

Slow to Post

I will be posting vey infrequently over the next month as I spend the majority of my time studying for the CFA. So I apologize for that. Thursday I have VLCM and WEN reporting, the way this week has treated me so far they will both probably burn me too. This hasn't been the most profitable week to say the least. I have had a few move against me despite reporting good numbers. That really bothers me. By the way I am rolling whats left of my flipping profits into VIMC for tomorrow. I don't feel as good about this one, but it is essentially good for a 20% swing either way so we shall see. Why do I do some of these things....

2 Comments:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home