Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

The Results are In

GOOG +36.80 + (8.96%)
NDAQ -1.54 (3.52%) +0.01 (0.02%)
SYNA -0.97 (3.80%) - 0.86 (3.39%)

Well Looks like a double, a walk and a fly out. In all if it stays that way tomorrow, I will be happy. I was hoping for an apple related homerun from SYNA, didn't happen, it could get hit tomorrow. I need an upgrade from someone, I don't know how they can justify it with the dismal financials they reported but we shall see.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

  • ^^^^

    Something tells me that guy wasn't interested in your picks at all. : )

    HERO and BRNC. Up 40% and 20% respectively since I brought them to your attention. BRNC still has room to run. Put it on your watch list in case it drops back to $27, although I doubt that will happen.

    -g-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home