Random Stock Market Thoughts

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

My New Favorite Stock

CMG - Chipotle Mexican Grill

This week the restaurant stocks have been selling off based on bad news from YUM brands and other restaurant chains. Caught in the mess of this blood bath has been CMG. Now last quarter CMG absolutely blew out numbers. I mean destroyed them! Now the stock has made a round trip and is back near where it came public at $45. They should report either the second or third week in August. I suggest that you do some homework on this name, because the group think of Wall St. has potentially created an opportunity for you, and it is your obligation to take advantage of it. I will post my findings once I get some work done on them.

1 Comments:

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home