Random Stock Market Thoughts

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Google
 
Web randommarketthoughts.blogspot.com

The return is almost here

Mid July and I will be back to make some money here. Its been far too long away. I am going to double the size of my account in the second half of this year somehow and detail the adventure here. I dont know if anyone reads this site anymore (and why would you) but once I start posting again its gonna be pearls here. If anyone does check this site and has any ideas on where we should begin feel free to post a comment otherwise I am just going to come out swinging for the fences. Right now I would be biased slightly to the short side as I dont see much positive out there. I am on vacation for a few weeks but upon my return get ready. Its gonna be fun.

1 Comments:

  • i read your stuff - good luck

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home